1.02.2012

Tri-Fit Revised

Ok, so last year the goal was to get fit and be healthy.  While I’ve made progress, I’ve come to realize that it is going to be a never ending process.  I’ve also realized that there is more to being healthy than going to the gym and eating better!  SO… this year blog will be a little more than just a workout journal.  I mean, how many posts can I write about running down the street anyway?!  There will be some about workouts and being physically fit, but it will also include more on healthy eating, and the things that make my mind happy.  Maybe the new ‘Tri’ can be body, mind, spirit, Instead of the literal triathlon.  J

Instead of rambling on about goals (which I do have), I’m just going to show you them in action over the next month by posting way more frequently!  I’m tired of being all talk and no action!  J

See you SOON!

Sam

3 comments:

  1. Like the change-up on tri-! Bring it, 2012, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, can't believe I forgot to mention that! ;) Bring it 2012!!

    ReplyDelete